Click on image to enlarge.Drive-In/Drive-Through Photo Gallery
1 Stop Rack Services partners with the industry-leading pallet rack manufacturers to offer you the most versatile specialized type of pallet rack for high-density storage. Drive-in Rack has specific design criteria that must be considered before deciding whether it is best suited for your warehouse needs.
Drive In Pallet Rack Advantages:
- High density storage rack system.
- Allows for clearance of lift truck as you drive into the rack system.
- Most cost effective, high-density storage rack.
- Multiple configuration possibilities available in roll form or structural materials.
Drive-In Pallet Rack Applications:
- Will allow multiple pallets of the same type.
- Perfect for where pallet-selectivity and time-sensitivity are not an issue.
- Can store oversized pallets.
Drive-In Pallet Rack Considerations:
- The depth of the system is only restricted on the available space and the quantity and size of the pallets.
- The height of the system is limited by the height of the building and the maximum lift of the truck and the pallet size.
- The front column should be reinforced with a double column which will help against damage of trucks.
- It is critical to have quality wooden pallets where the bottom boards are not damaged and of a consistent size so that they can be safely stored in the system.
- If pallets are of poor quality a slave pallet should be used for safety.
1 Stop’s design team will work with you to integrate your requirements into a drive-in rack system that maximizes the space in your facility while lowering costs.
Need more information about Drive-In Rack for your warehouse? Please fill out this form and e-mail or fax it back to us.