Click on image to enlarge.Pallet Flow Rack Photo Gallery
Pallet Flow Rack
1 Stop Rack Services designs customized pallet flow rack systems to deliver a complete racking solution that fits your particular business environment. This maximizes the space in your warehouse and increases your overall productivity and efficiency.
Pallet Flow Rack Advantages:
- High-density storage utilizes space with fewer aisles.
- First in, first out (FIFO) storage insures product rotation.
- Where height is not an issue, we configure separate picking from the replenishment therefore allowing for simultaneous operations to occur.
- Pick aisle faces are constantly stocked.
- Product flows from the back to front face via the gravity assisted roller lanes until it reaches the pallet stop.
- Aisle frontage is only required at the first location of the supply and discharge ends of the flow lanes.
Pallet Flow Rack Applications:
- Fast moving product with FIFO stock rotation.
- Time sensitive large volume and consumer goods.
- Freezers and areas where maximum storage volume is required.
- Any customer where the rotation of perishables is critical.
1 Stop Rack Services understands that properly designed SKU zones will maximize storage capabilities. Design consideration must account for empty storage space inherited by broken stack loss or honeycombing. The height requirement is unavoidable. Dictated by the required incline, this is especially important in large or deep bay systems.
Need more information for Pallet Flow Rack for your warehouse? Please fill out this form and e-mail or fax it back to us.