Having A Project Manager For Your Warehouse Racking Installation Is Crucial
With management on-site to guide the project, we can ensure that your storage system is set up properly
1 Stop Rack Services offers complete project and site management services to make sure jobs are done on time and to your specifications. Our project mangers and installers have extensive knowledge and are long standing material handling experts to ensure that every project is completed seamlessly.
1 Stop believes in providing the following project management tasks in order to have a good installation experience:
- Forward project planning is essential in bringing a project from start to completion smoothly and painlessly.
- Having a Project Manager on-site is key to making sure that projects start up as planned, finish on time, on budget and meet the specification as per the drawings and customer satisfaction.
- Very important to have regular meeting with the customers senior warehouse managers to keep them informed of progress.
- Our team must be sensitive to working around the busy day to day activities in the customers warehouse as business must continue in many cases during the installation.
- Take an inventory of all new product as it arrives to make sure all components are accounted for.
- If any new product is missing during the check in process we proactively locate items or have items made right away to ensure the installation will not be affected.
- Our project teams conform and meet all the safety standards and conform to OSHA regulations.
- 1 Stop Material Handling is a PICS Certified Contractor.
- 1 Stop’s experienced installation crews travel nationwide, and also specialize in tearing down and relocating rack systems if required.